Our Commitment to You
Synthetic Lawns of Sedona is Sedona’s leading artificial turf solutions for commercial, residential, sports fields, green rooftops and more. Our company is based in Sedona, Arizona, covering an artificial grass installations in Sedona, Scottsdale, Phoenix and surrounding Arizona communities. We are dedicated and committed to the preservation of our environment and promise to treat you with the utmost respect and courtesy. We believe in delivering excellent, top quality synthetic lawn installations using Dura-Field® products only “Made in America”. Artificial turf is ideal for the following purposes:
- Sporting Arenas: soccer fields, football fields, baseball fields, and more.
- Golf: servicing both public and private courses as well as backyard putting greens
- Pets: artificial turf is safe for your dog and eliminates embarrassing brown spots.
- Playgrounds: both safe for children as well as durable for all weather conditions…and whatever your child can throw at it!
- Landscaping: reduce water and landscaping costs and eliminate maintenance. Go green…be environmentally responsible.
- Swimming Pool Applications: grass around pools poses a maintenance challenge. Natural looking synthetic grass solves the problem.
- Green Rooftops, Terraces and Balconies: artificial turf turns unused space into desirable outdoor living space. It looks fantastic throughout every season.
- Patio and Pool Deck Furniture: complete your oasis with our durable all weather modern design patio and pool deck furniture.
We provide sales and support in the U.S. and International, installations and support in Arizona or on a contract basis where needed. Our customers appreciate the experience, professional installation and ongoing customer service that we specifically tailor to them in providing a top-quality product such as our golf greens, synthetic lawn area, playgrounds, soccer fields, football fields, baseball fields, green rooftops, swimming pools, hotel applications and many more specifically tailored to your individual requirements.